TERMS OF USE 📜

ABOUT: PAID MATERIAL 💲
If you have legally acquired my paid material, please do not distribute it. If you have obtained my paid material illegally, please do not distribute it and report it.
Working to create paid material and not making any profit from it can be demotivating.

ABOUT: FREE MATERIAL 📦
Free to use, but please give credit to ("Victor Sena" or "Victor SenArt").

Commercial and non-commercial use: Free to use;
Redistribution of materials: Free to distribute, but send link for me;
Edits and updates: Free for modifications.

Button (Size: 90x30)


Banner (Size: 143x40)

Monday, March 19, 2012

News - Updates


New and edited sprites included in the Art Material [2010 ~ 2023] package

Hello visitors. o/
Firstly, I wanted to apologize for my absence on the blog.

Secondly, I intended to use another blogging system, FC2, but it seems I couldn't register. I don't know why I didn't receive the confirmation email, so I ended up deciding to stick with Blogger.

Thirdly, as so much time has passed, I've noticed that my characters are quite old, especially the first one, and I intend to update them. It's not something I can say for certain that I'll do, but I also intend to create some VXP characters, since the characters will be from the RTP of RPG Makers.

Fourthly, I removed the two partners, Baú Maker and Aranha do Programa, as they are completely offline. Contact me if they return.

The frames I'm working on that will be posted here:


 

Want tilesets from famous games? With beautiful graphics? Then visit my new partner, Blog Shin: http://blogshinvx.wordpress.com/
 Blogshin


Want to start a project? Don't know how to use Maker and have doubts and need general tutorials? Then check out this new partner, Paraíso RPG Maker: http://paraisorpgmaker.blogspot.com.br

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not bite. :}