TERMS OF USE 📜

ABOUT: PAID MATERIAL 💲
If you have legally acquired my paid material, please do not distribute it. If you have obtained my paid material illegally, please do not distribute it and report it.
Working to create paid material and not making any profit from it can be demotivating.

ABOUT: FREE MATERIAL 📦
Free to use, but please give credit to ("Victor Sena" or "Victor SenArt").

Commercial and non-commercial use: Free to use;
Redistribution of materials: Free to distribute, but send link for me;
Edits and updates: Free for modifications.

Button (Size: 90x30)


Banner (Size: 143x40)

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Colosseum - Works


This time I didn't come to post a tutorial or material for you guys (it's going to end up being an advertisement), I came to share the work I did for a duel event called Colosseum. Its objective is to duel against various members of the community with completely different and unexpected themes (in my case xD). If you win 20 matches, you get a real prize that hasn't been specified yet. But I couldn't care less about that, I just want to fight! Enough stalling in this post, here are the works I did:

Maps

Pixel Art

If you're interested, visit: Colosseum.

4 comments:

  1. espero que continue ganhando, vash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Queria mesmo, na época eu estava empenhado em ganhar de todos, porém fui derrubado e não consegui me reerguer ao posto de Gladiador em Pixel e Mapas D: aaaaah
      Era divertido, mas uma pena que o fórum e a motivação de duelar morreu entre os usuários, a sensação que fica é: "VOLTEI GALERA!... GALera? Ca-dê vocês?... 🦗🦗"

      "É... 2023, perdi meus comentários em todas postagens. ( ; i)" ~ Victor Sena (vulgo Vash)

      Delete
  2. De onde é o junboo? .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opa tudo bem?
      Hmmm, faz muito tempo, lembro que o King Gerar gostava do Deviantart, acho que ele tirou de lá. Eu fui do contra e fiz um sprite no estilo VXP, pois divulgar é importante né. ^~^'

      "É... 2023, perdi meus comentários em todas postagens. ( ; i)" ~ Victor Sena (vulgo Vash)

      Delete

I do not bite. :}