TERMS OF USE 📜

ABOUT: PAID MATERIAL 💲
If you have legally acquired my paid material, please do not distribute it. If you have obtained my paid material illegally, please do not distribute it and report it.
Working to create paid material and not making any profit from it can be demotivating.

ABOUT: FREE MATERIAL 📦
Free to use, but please give credit to ("Victor Sena" or "Victor SenArt").

Commercial and non-commercial use: Free to use;
Redistribution of materials: Free to distribute, but send link for me;
Edits and updates: Free for modifications.

Button (Size: 90x30)


Banner (Size: 143x40)

Saturday, October 12, 2013

王国興亡記 (Ōkoku kōbōki)

Author: そーいち (Sōichi)

This blog for me is the best, it has that "quality" that I like so much and that everyone will like, there aren't many, but they are very useful. Even more with those faces of the Ace battlers and not only faces, it has characters, battlers, and portraits.

Site: 王国興亡記 (Ōkoku kōbōki)
En. Kingdom Rise and Fall

Sample:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not bite. :}