TERMS OF USE ๐Ÿ“œ

ABOUT: PAID MATERIAL ๐Ÿ’ฒ
If you have legally acquired my paid material, please do not distribute it. If you have obtained my paid material illegally, please do not distribute it and report it.
Working to create paid material and not making any profit from it can be demotivating.

ABOUT: FREE MATERIAL ๐Ÿ“ฆ
Free to use, but please give credit to ("Victor Sena" or "Victor SenArt").

Commercial and non-commercial use: Free to use;
Redistribution of materials: Free to distribute, but send link for me;
Edits and updates: Free for modifications.

Button (Size: 90x30)


Banner (Size: 143x40)

Monday, October 14, 2013

Back and News

It's been a while, and what a good time, a year since I last updated the blog. During this time away, I did several (actually few) things. I intend to resume the blog and keep it as a way to keep my work safe and well-guarded, as I had problems with an image hosting website.

What I intend to do is:
  1. Revamp the blog, change the layout, give it a fresh look;
  2. Better organize the posts for easy access, an index (page being developed);
  3. Redo some features from when I started pixelating;
  4. Continue with the projects: RTP VXP and Cover RPG Maker;
  5. In addition to pixel art and mapping tutorials, skills that I know for now;

Well, that's it, I hope everything goes well from now on and that no unforeseen events arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not bite. :}